The seasons are changing and there’s lots to do in Livonia. It’s also not to late to join Healthy Livonia’s 100 Days to Health, the wellness event offers discounted rates to the Rec, special events and prizes!
March 3rd – 5th
- Astronomicon 6 @ Burton Manor – the all inclusive Comic Con spans all genres Comics/Toys, Horror, Wrestling, and pop culture. Tickets cost $15
Friday, March 3rd
Saturday, March 4th
- Small Business Saturday with the Livonia Jaycee’s @ Book Connection at 10am
- Dining With Yesterday: Rosie the Riveter and Beyond: How Women Helped Win WWII @ Greenmead’s Alexander Blue House from 11am to 1pm. Tickets are $30 for residents.
- Dave Bennett Quartet @ Trinity House Theatre – Tickets $30
Sunday, March 5th
- Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss @ Kirksey Recreation Center – event for kids ages 4 to 7 years old, tickets are $14 for residents.
Monday, March 6th
- History Lecture Series- It’s A Woman’s World: Trailblazing Women in Politics @ Greenmead Historical Park at 2pm (FREE event open to the public)
Tuesday, March 7th
Thursday, March 9th
- Livonia Jaycee’s Host VIRTUAL Trivia Night
- Dark Side of the Mitten: Crimes of Power & Powerful Criminals in Michigan’s Past and Present @ Civic Center Library – at 6pm
Friday, March 10th
- Charlie Ballantine @ Trinity House Theatre – tickets $20
Saturday, March 11th
- Livonia Home Improvement Show @ Kirksey Recreation Center – 10am to 3pm
- Quilting the Love Charm @ Greenmead Historical Park – quilting tutorial $50 for residents
- Annie Capps and a Badass Band of Women @ Trinity House Theatre – tickets $20
Sunday, March 12th
- Livonia Symphony Orchestra’s Shamrocks and Tea @ Livonia Marriott Hotel – tickets $45 per person
March 16th – 19th
- Franklin Players Present The Little Mermaid – tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for students/seniors.
Wednesday, March 15th
- St. Patrick’s Day Party for Kids @ Greenmead Historical Park – Tickets are $15 for residents
- Game Night @ Greenmead Historical Park – Family Friendly program costs $5 for residents.
Thursday, March 16th
Friday, March 17th
- St. Patty’s Kid’s Night Out @ Franklin High School – $15 per child (open to K-4th grade)
Saturday, March 18th
- Saturday Farm Visit @ Blue Line Farms – reservations required and cost $5 per person
Monday, March 20th
- Livonia Historical Society presents “Norman Rockwell: America’s Storyteller” @ Greenmead Historical Park at 2pm
Thursday, March 23rd
- Livonia State of the City @ Laurel Manor from 3pm to 6pm – tickets are $20 per person
Photo credit: Facebook
Leave a Reply