Mark your calendars, October is a BUSY month in Livonia!
Pumpkinfest is weekends at Wilson’s Barn.
Saturday, October 1st
- Drive Electric Livonia hosted by Greenleaf Commission at Schoolcraft College from 9am to 12pm
- Vote.Run.Serve’s Family-Friendly Candidate Meet & Greet at Mies Park from 10am to 12pm
- Livonia Book Festival at Livonia Elks Lodge 2246 from 9am to 5pm
October 7th – 9th: Friends of the Library Fall Book Sale
Saturday, October 8th
- DPW Open House and mini Touch-A-Truck from 10am to 1pm
- Gatsby Garden Party at Greenmead from 11am to 2:30pm
Sunday, October 9th: Livonia Rec Center Hosts FREE Open House and Trick or Treat event from 12pm to 4pm
Saturday, October 15th:
- Blue Line Farms annual Fall Craft Show
- Spooky Swim at the Rec Center
- Livonia Fire Open House (details to come)
Tuesday, October 18th: Teen Yoga and Mindfulness at Sandburg Library
October 21st & 22nd: Shadows From The Past Halloween Walk at Greenmead – this event will sell out!
Saturday, October 22nd: Livonia Symphony Orchestra’s ‘Autumn Reflections’ at Clarenceville Schmidt Auditorium. Tickets are $25.
#HixHalloweenHouse is a musical house display you don’t want to miss. It’s expected to be live the week before Halloween for nightly shows.
Friday, October 28th: Schoolcraft College hosts a FREE Halloween Spooktacular at the St. Joe’s Sports Complex from 5:30pm to 9pm
Saturday, October 29th:
- ‘Haunted’ StoryWalk at the Civic Center Library at 11am
- Livonia Symphony Orchestra FREE concert at Civic Center Library at 1pm
Leave a Reply