Council member Kathleen McIntyre was absent due to personal commitments.
Consent Agenda passed
The following was passed unanimously
Committing the rezoning request of 31501 Schoolcraft submitted by Nofar Hotel Group to Committee of the Whole.
- Committing the rezoning request of 31501 Schoolcraft submitted by Nofar Hotel Group to Committee of the Whole.
- Denying the site plan to build two apartment complexes at 29707 Plymouth Road.
- Waiver petition to utilize a class C liquor license at Phoenix Theatre.
- Administrative procedures supporting the Clarenceville Homecoming Parade on October 7.
- Various purchase contracts
The following was passed with a majority vote
- Waver petition submitted by Distillary Livonia to expand existing on-premises liquor license to outdoors and to expand operating
- Ayes: Donovic, McCullough, Bahr, Jolly, Toy
- No: Morgan
The following did not pass
- Rezoning request submitted Middlebelt Plymouth Ventures LLC to rezone 29707 Plymouth Road.
- Ayes: Donovic, Bahr
- Nays: McCullough, Jolly, Toy, Morgan
The following was added to the next consent agenda:
- Block party request
- Purchase requests
- Request by Belaggio Homes to wave streetlight requirement for Livonia Manor 3 site condos.
- Request to accept a grant provided by SEMCOG to fund a Transportation Needs Assessment Study.
- Request to enter into an agreement with Michigan State Housing Development Authority to grant resources for qualifying Livonia Residents with delinquent water utility bills.
- Proposed amendment to the Non-Discrimination Ordinance
As always, all Livonia city council meetings can be viewed here – https://www.youtube.com/user/LivoniaTV
Leave a Reply