Consent agenda passed.
The following was given first readings:
- Various ordinances related to the water and sewage rate increase.
- Ordinance on the distribution of unsolicited mail in residential driveway.
The following is added to the June 27 consent agenda
- Re-appointment of Tim Kilz to Livonia Zoning Board of Appeals Commission.
- Various purchase requests.
- Various block party requests
- Requests to wave the noise ordinance for the 14th Annual Michigan Fun Fest held at St. Mary Antiochian Orthodox Church held from August 11 through August 14.
- Waver petition to operate the Livonia AM Rotary carnival in the parking lot of the former Livonia Mall from July 14 through July 24.
- Request to operate a Veterinarian Clinic at 27488 Five Mile Road.
- Request to expand the Veterinarian Clinic at 13393 Farmington Road
- Request to expand and remodel at 34800 Plymouth Road
- Wage increases to seasonal labors and Parks and Rec employees.
The following is added to the June 27 regular agenda
- Appointment of Christopher Boloven to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Request to operate a tow yard at 12719 Inkster Road.
Friendly reminder, you can watch Council Meetings on YouTube (both live and past meetings): https://www.youtube.com/user/LivoniaTV/featured
Find links to complete agendas for both meetings below
Leave a Reply