Consent agenda passed.
The following passed unanimously:
- Revisions to the retirement plan for Livonia police and fire.
- Waving of Noise ordinance submitted by Shake Shack at 39300 W. Seven Mile to run a car show every Monday this summer.
- Purchase agreements submitted by Livonia Parks and Recreation.
The following passed through majority vote:
- Request by Shake Shack at 39300 W. Seven Mile to enable sale of beer & wine through their drive-through window.
- Ayes: Bahr, McIntyre, Donovic, Jolly, Mccullough
- Nays: Morgan, Toy
The following is added to the May 16 consent agenda
- Appointment of David Bongero to Livonia Planning Commission.
- Various purchase requests.
- Waver petition to operate a truck and trailer rental business at 28900 Schoolcraft Road.
The following is added to the June 6 regular agenda
- Request to raise Livonia’s water and sewage rates.
- Proposed amendment to the cities Delivery and Placement of
Written Materials ordinance.
Friendly reminder, you can watch Council Meetings on YouTube (both live and past meetings): https://www.youtube.com/user/LivoniaTV/featured
Find links to complete agendas for both meetings below
Leave a Reply