Consent agenda passed.
The following were given first reading: Rezoning of different slices of Schoolcraft’s main campus.
The following was passed unanimously.
- Two rezoning requests: One at Schoolcraft Main campus and one at 9120 Middlebelt Road.
- Award of lobbying contract with Capitol Relations for lobbying Wayne County for American Rescue Plan dollars.
- Approval to accept grant from Michigan Economic Development Corporation for Bell Creek streambank stabilization
A study meeting previews everything you will hear in future meetings.
The following was added to next consent agenda:
- Fund transfer from departments with surplus to departments with budget shortfall.
- Various purchase requests
- Budget request for Livonia Community Transit Program and the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program
- Suspension of lease payments for Eddie Edgar for 12 months
- Parks and Rec master plan for 2022 – 2026.
- Bond schedule for Hines Place Site Condominium
The following was added to the next regular agenda:
- Noise ordnance waving
- Waver to enable demolishment of Doughboy Doughnuts for Lafontaine Hyundai of Livonia.
Friendly reminder, you can watch Council Meetings on YouTube (both live and past meetings): https://www.youtube.com/user/LivoniaTV/featured
Leave a Reply